"It's about leading-edge dental care with a
Our Office is equipped with cutting-edge latest technology to greatly improve our patient’s comfort and confidence.Technology has entered the dental profession just like it has in every facet of life. There have been great advances in almost all areas of dentistry from the way we examine teeth to the way we restore teeth.
At All Brite Dentistry we pride ourselves in offering the latest in dental technology:
Dexis Digital X-Ray System:
Digital X-Ray System has shown to be the best in image quality, most consistent images at lower doses, patient comfort and fast workflow.
2. NOMAD Dental X-Ray Machine:
NOMAD Dental X-ray systems are the most advanced intraoral dental X-ray machines on the market for dental professionals. The dental X-ray handheld design improves dental radiography speed, convenience, and quality. Produces the highest quality images.
- No blur from hand movement
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high resolution images
- High-frequency, 60kV DC x-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose
3. Dexis CariVu - Caries Detection Device:
DEXIS CariVu™ is a compact, portable caries detection device that uses patented transillumination technology to support the identification of occlusal, interproximal and recurrent carious lesions and cracks. CariVu continues in the long DEXIS tradition of providing intuitive, easy-to-use diagnostic tools for the dental community.
4. DEXcam Intra-Oral Camera:
Pictures and video are worth a thousand words. For early detection and accurate representation of dental conditions, an intra-oral camera is essential to delivering optimum quality of care. DEXcam™ 4 HD yields remarkably clear and focused images in real-time that are crucial for diagnosis and for fully documenting your patients’ overall oral health.
5. Elements Free Obturation:
Elements Free offers a complete line of advanced filling materials, sealers and equipment for all obturation techniques. Cordless product options provide the freedom of movement to perform endodontic procedures anywhere without restrictions. To ensure every fill is accomplished predictably, efficiently and accurately.
6. BioSonic - UltraSonic Cleaning:
Placing instruments in an ultrasonic cleaner is the most common method used by dental teams to clean instruments prior to sterilization. The ultrasonic activity also known as cavitation combined with detergent solutions, removes blood, saliva, and other debris from instruments.
7. Tuttnauer Autoclave Steam Sterilization:
A dental tabletop autoclave provides critical sterilization that enables an optimal sterile environment. Tuttnauer Class sterilizers are designed to meet strictest EN 13060 European standards. you can enjoy the highest sterilization standards increasing your safety and gaining the trust.
8. Cavitron UltraSonic Scaler:
Ultrasonic scalers are used to remove calculus rapidly from the tooth surface. The scaling tip vibrates in the ultrasonic range of 20-45 kHz (i.e. 20,000 to 45,000 times per second), with an optimum frequency between 18 kHz and 32kHz.
Patient comfort is an essential part of providing the best care. Cavitron units offer features that give your patients the best possible dental care with efficient procedures and innovative technology that enhance the scaling experience.
Proven benefits of ultrasonic scaling
- Appropriate for all general supra and subgingival scaling applications and periodontal debridement
- Quickly and effectively removes even the most tenacious calculus
- Clinical studies and independent research have confirmed the speed, efficiency, and versatility of ultrasonic scaling
- Patients and dental professionals experience less pressure and greater comfort during ultrasonic scaling procedures compared to hand scaling
9. Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection:
The Sapphire Plus is an instrument that screens for oral cancer and identifies early signs of dysplasia. With the death rate from oral cancer higher than that of cervical cancer, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, endocrine system cancer and melanoma, mostly we screen every patient. It is a vital part of the examination.
A lot of cancerous cells are underneath the surface and not visible to the naked eye. The handpiece shines an intense blue light that activates the natural fluorescence of the tissue. When viewing the fluorescence of the cells through the handpiece, healthy tissue shines a bright green. Dysplastic or neoplastic cells lose that natural fluorescence and appear as dark patches. It allows the operator to view beyond the surface.
10. Sapphire Plus Plasma Arc Curing Light:
Creating brilliant, white smiles with new Power Conversion Technology. Sapphire Plus generates and delivers maximum curing and whitening power to the restoration with the new Power Conversion Technology. This power train forms a coherent beam of light for the fastest curing and hardest composites no matter the distance. Or, with the patented Whitening Crystal, gently illuminate both arches for hands-free whitening to achieve noticeably whiter teeth in only 30 minutes or less with the LUMIBrite Chairside Whitening System.
11. VITA Easy Shade Electronic Shade Taking Device:
Thanks to cutting edge measurement technology and durable LED components, VITA Easy shade. Advanced 4.0 offers precision that is twice as effective as that of the human eye. Using Bluetooth, the measurement data can be transferred to the VITA Assist communication software without the need for cables. The data for exact display of bleaching effects can also be used in accordance with the internationally.
12. Wand Anesthesia System:
The Wand is the market leader in injection technology the first of its kind and best in its class
- Significantly more comfortable than the syringe.
- Greatly reduces anxiety.
- Can eliminate collateral numbness.
- STA enables bi-lateral mandibular treatment in one visit.
- AMSA & P-ASA allow smile-line assessment at time of treatment.
- Can go straight back to work without a numb face.
- Enables successful, virtually painless single tooth anesthesia with no collateral numbness.
13. ProMark Endodontic Motor:
The new DENTSPLY Tulsa Dental Specialties PROMARK® Endodontic Motor is one of the finest units available to the dental profession. The system features a high torque brushless motor, intuitive user interface, and an easy to read digital display. These features combine to make the PROMARK® an exceptionally powerful and convenient system, capable of supporting rotary and reciprocation Endodontic procedures.
14. Pentamix™ 3 Automatic Impression Materials Mixing Unit:
15. GuttaCore Heater Obturator Oven:
GuttaCore Obturator Ovens are specifically developed for heating GuttaCore endodontic obturators for use in root canal therapy. Obturators are heated in seconds in single and dual heating modes. Three-dimensional heat is evenly maintained in the heating chamber until the obturator is ready to use, making it ideal for multi-canal procedures.
16. Demi™ Ultra - Dental Curing Lights:
LED Ultra capacitor Curing Light System
- U-40 Ultracapacitor re-energizes to full power in under 40 seconds, for incomparable convenience
- C.U.R.E Technology delivers uniform depth of cure with industry-leading low temperatures
- Easy Suite provides for simple, intuitive operation in a durable yet lightweight design
17. Intraoral Cameras and Chair side Monitors - see your teeth like dentist does