Cosmetic dentistry Service
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any kind of dental work that improves the appearance (not necessarily the functionality) of teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on the improvement of dental aesthetics in its color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. Your smile and its appearance is an important part of your life and body. It brings confidence in you to speak up your heart. Many dentists introduce themselves as a "cosmetic dentists" regardless of their specific education, specialty, training, and experience in this field. This has been considered unethical with a predominant objective just for marketing to patients. Cosmetic dentistry is a method of professional oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth as well as smile. So, this treatment can be performed by only a cosmetic dentist.
The most common procedures used in cosmetic dentistry are fairly simple, whereas others are more complex and they require specialized care too.
1. Cosmetic Teeth Whitening : It is also called “teeth bleaching,” this procedure can brighten and whiten your teeth from discoloration and from staining. This procedure can be done in the clinic or at home. Not everyone’s teeth can be bleached, so it is very important to check with the cosmetic dentist first before going for the bleaching.
2. Cosmetic Dental Veneers : Veneers are a thin shell made out of porcelain or resin composite material. They are customized and cemented to the front side of the tooth. A veneer can be used to treat dental conditions such as a slightly crooked tooth, discolored teeth, chipped or broken teeth or even it cover spaces in between your teeth.
3. Cosmetic Dental Implants : A dental implant is a metallic device designed to replace missing teeth. The device is usually made out of titanium and is surgically placed into your jawbone where the tooth is missing. Being different from a dental bridge, an implant is permanent. A dental implant is designed to act as a tooth root and can anchor an artificial tooth or teeth such as a crown, bridge, or a denture.
4. Cosmetic Dental Crowns : Crowns are also known as caps, and are customized, made to fit over your whole tooth after it’s preparation by a cosmetic dentist. They are usually made out of acrylic or porcelain that has been fused to metal to withstand with biting pressure. Crowns can be used in cosmetic dentistry to treat teeth that have poor shape, badly decayed, broken, chipped, had large fillings, or to cover spaces in between your teeth.
5. Cosmetic Teeth Shaping : It is also called as “enamel shaping,” the dentist can reshape the tooth by filing or removing some of its enamel. This process is usually not painful and can give you immediate results.
6. Cosmetic Tooth Bonding : Bonding is the process in which tooth-colored materials are bonded to the tooth. This is a procedure that can be used to repair or improve the appearance of your tooth/teeth that has been badly stained, broken, or chipped.
7. Cosmetic Orthodontic Treatment : Orthodontics are not only for the kids. More and more adults are seeking for the treatments from orthodontists for cosmetic purposes. If you have crooked teeth or buck teeth, we being a dentist, orthodontist and cosmetic dentist can guide you.
8. Inlays and Onlays : Inlays and Onlays, are also called indirect fillings that are made from gold, porcelain, or composite materials and filled with the decayed or damaged teeth. Dental fillings are molded into place during a clinic visit; however, inlays and onlays are created in a dental laboratory and are bonded into place by the dentist. The filling is called an “inlay” when the material is bonded within the center of your tooth; it is called an “onlay” when the filling includes one or more points of the tooth or covering the biting surface in your mouth. Inlays and onlays preserve as much healthy tooth as possible and are an alternative to the crowns.
So, here we are having all cosmetic dentistry services which will improve your teeth shape and smile.
Book An Appointment Now!
We at All Brite Dentistry want to give each of our patients the most gentle and highest quality dental care possible. It starts with your very first phone call. Compassion and understanding are a priority.
Teeth braces or dental braces
Dental braces are also known as braces, or orthodontic cases are the devices which are used in orthodontics that aligns and straightens your teeth.Read More
A bridge is a fixed dental restoration which usually replaces one or more missing teeth by joining an artificial tooth adjacent to the other teeth.Read More
Dental implants and restorations
A dental implants are also known as an Endosseous implant or a fixture is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull.Read More
Dental crowns or teeth crowns
A crown, which is also known as a dental cap, is a type of dental restoration which completely caps, covers or encircles a tooth or dental implant.Read More
Root canal treatment/procedure
Endodontic therapy, which is also known as endodontic treatment or root canal therapy, is a treatment for the infected pulp of a tooth which results in the cure of infection.Read More
Dentures are the artificial teeth worn by the people who don't have their real teeth. Dentures are also called false teeth or dental plate.Read More
Although permanent teeth were meant to last for the lifetime, there are a number of reasons because of which tooth extraction may be needed.Read More
Dental Hygienics is one of the leading providers of dental decontamination equipment and products.A dental hygienist is a licensed dental professional.Read More
Dental veneers are wafer-thin, customized shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of your teeth to improve your appearance.Read More
Teeth whitening involves the bleaching of your teeth to make them lighter, clean and white. It can't make your teeth brilliantly white, but it can lighten the existing color.Read More
Inlays and onlays
Inlays and Onlays are used when the tooth has experienced too much of damage that it cannot support a basic filling, but not so much damage that a crown is necessary.Read More
Cosmetic dental fillings
Aesthetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that involves skills and techniques to improve your alignment, smile’s appearance, shape, color, and size.Read More
Pediatric dentists are also called kids’ dentists or child dentists. They are basically dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through their teenage.Read More
Teeth scaling and root planning
Teeth scaling and root planning is a procedure involving removal of dental plaque and calculus ( tartar ) and then smoothing of the (exposed) surfaces of the roots.Read More
Periodontal gum disease
Periodontology is the specialty of dentistry that studies for the supporting structures of teeth, as well as the diseases and conditions that can affect them.Read More
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any kind of dental work that improves the appearance (not necessarily the functionality) of teeth, gums and/or bite.Read More
Consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolor erat, sed diam voluptua, maiores possimus fugiat repellat totam.Read More
Before searching for an emergency Dentist, It is important to know that what kind of injuries really required an emergency dental care, so you can make sure that teeth are taken care.Read More
Dental exams and cleanings
Many people feel afraid of teeth cleanings. Between the prodding, strange noises, and the occasional jaw discomfort, it’s easy to understand their apprehension.Read More
X-rays are also known as radiographs. An x-ray is a type of ray energy that passes through soft tissues and is absorbed by dense tissue. They are diagnostic,also be preventative.Read More
CBCT stands for Cone Beam Computed Tomography. It is a technology used to take three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, maxillary sinus, nerve pathways, and bone .Read More
A mouth guard is a protective device for your mouth that covers your teeth and your gums to prevent and reduce the injury to your teeth, arches, lips, and your gums.Read More
Sleep apnea dentist
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder in which your breathing starts and stops repeatedly. If you snore loudly and feel tired even after having a full night's sleep.Read More
Dental botox theraphy
The active, therapeutic neurotoxin is harvested, separated and purified in a laboratory to make it safe and effective for the treatment.Read More
“ When Dr. Narla moved from Milford Nj to Somerville, I followed her despite the distance. The 40 minute drive is worth it!! She does excellent work and is very personable. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a dentist. ”
“ Dr. Narla is The Best Dentist in the World!? I had been looking for a caring, attentive, near-painless new dentist and have found her! I love that she explains what issues are occurring, what she plans to do about it, and shows me in steps what she is doing. She is pleasant, knowledgeable and a skilled artist in all she does. She is truly concerned for her patients and loves the work she does and it shows! ”