Our Office is equipped with cutting-edge latest technology to greatly improve our patient’s comfort and confidence. Technology has entered the dental profession just as it has in every facet of life. There have been great advances in almost all areas of dentistry from the way we examine teeth to the way we restore teeth.
At All Brite Dentistry we pride ourselves in offering the latest in dental technology:
NOMAD Dental X-ray systems are the most advanced intraoral dental X-ray machines on the market for dental professionals. The dental X-ray handheld design improves dental radiography speed, convenience, and quality. Produces the highest quality images.
- No blur from hand movement
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high resolution images
- High-frequency, 60kV DC x-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose
Ultrasonic scalers are used to remove calculus rapidly from the tooth surface. The scaling tip vibrates in the ultrasonic range of 20-45 kHz (i.e. 20,000 to 45,000 times per second), with an optimum frequency between 18 kHz and 32kHz.
Patient comfort is an essential part of providing the best care. Cavitron units offer features that give your patients the best possible dental care with efficient procedures and innovative technology that enhance the scaling experience.
Proven benefits of ultrasonic scaling
- Appropriate for all general supra and subgingival scaling applications and periodontal debridement
- Quickly and effectively removes even the most tenacious calculus
- Clinical studies and independent research have confirmed the speed, efficiency, and versatility of ultrasonic scaling
- Patients and dental professionals experience less pressure and greater comfort during ultrasonic scaling procedures compared to hand scaling
The Wand is the market leader in injection technology the first of its kind and best in its class
- Significantly more comfortable than the syringe.
- Greatly reduces anxiety.
- Can eliminate collateral numbness.
- STA enables bi-lateral mandibular treatment in one visit.
- AMSA & P-ASA allow smile-line assessment at the time of treatment.
- Can go straight back to work without a numb face.
- Enables successful, virtually painless single tooth anesthesia with no collateral numbness.
LED Ultra capacitor Curing Light System
- U-40 Ultracapacitor re-energizes to full power in under 40 seconds, for incomparable convenience
- C.U.R.E Technology delivers a uniform depth of cure with industry-leading low temperatures
- Easy Suite provides for simple, intuitive operation in a durable yet lightweight design
See your teeth like a dentist does